A Modern, Customizable Gravity Forms Charting Solution
The GravityCharts add-on for Gravity Forms features 5 chart types, an intuitive user interface and a range of customization options. Welcome to the ultimate solution for creating Gravity Forms charts and graphs!
Stand Out With Professional Visualizations
- GravityCharts supports 8 chart types: Line, Area, Bar, Column, Pie, Doughnut, Polar Area, and Radar
- All charts are modern, responsive and beautifully designed
- The style panel includes extensive customization and color options (no code required!)
Engage With Your Users
Build user dashboards, visualize survey results and questionnaires, display live poll results and learn more about your customers! Extract useful data from your Gravity Forms submissions and spot important trends.
Plot data against time
GravityCharts includes the ability to chart data against time! This gives you new ways to visualize your Gravity Forms data on the front end and extract helpful insights.
With timeline charts, you can:
- See how many people subscribe to your newsletter each day
- Chart your eCommerce revenue vs time
- Track the number of support requests you receive each day
- And lots more!
Uncover Valuable Insights and Improve Your Decision-Making
Empower your decision-making by uncovering valuable business intelligence and create beautiful visualizations that update as you receive new entries; you can embed your charts on pages or posts using the GravityCharts WordPress block.
Intuitive With Extensive Customization Options
The GravityCharts user interface is intuitive and easy to use; the settings page includes a live-updating chart preview, so you can see the effects of your changes immediately. GravityCharts includes a range of design options for creating highly customized charts and graphs that look amazing on the front end.