Knor is a Startup, Digital Agency and SaaS WordPress theme for creating modern SaaS(Software as a Service) and software business to be a success in web it industry. Knor is perfectly designed in a clean and modern style, it is a real bounty for all kinds of modern SaaS websites. Keep in mind, you can create both one- and multi-page websites using this powerful WordPress theme.
Its developed in keep mind of powerful drag and drop feature. You can edit all of the templates using the most popular page builder – Elementor drag-and-drop builder smoothly. Using this user-friendly interface of the theme lets you quickly change layouts, and colors, choose different fonts and apply a vast of custom skins to your website. Knor includes the lightweight minimal theme options panel – Codestar Framework. You could control the look and feel smoothly from admin panel.
- Ideal theme for startup, SaaS landing page
- Eye-catching design
- One-Click Demo Content Import in just a minute
- Supercharged Elementor Page Builder for amazing pages with our unique magic.
- Child Theme Included
- Cross-browser Compatible: Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
- Extremely Customizable
- Images and graphics included
- 4 Home Demo Variations
- Compatible with many popular plugins
- Multi Language (WPML) support
- Fully Responsive Theme
- Sticky header style
- FontAwesome, Icofont Icons, Remix Icons
- Mailchimp Form
- HTML5 Validated
- No CSS/HTML knowledge required!
- Custom Colors and Typography
- Breadcrumb Navigation
- Cross-browser compatibility: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Edge
- Google Web Fonts
- Detailed Documentation
- Easy to customize and user friendly
- Retina Ready (HD): All the theme graphics scale beautifully on hi-res screens.
- Professional and Friendly Support
- Lifetime and Regular Updates
Please use our support system if you have any questions about the theme, but make sure that you have read the latest template documentation.
Version 1.1.1 – 02 August, 2023
- Fixed: Elementor Latest Version upgrade. The typography scheme error issue solved - Fixed: One click demo import smoothly - Fixed Some Error - Minor CSS design updated