Create & sell online courses with the best WordPress LMS plugin
Everything you need to get your e-learning business going in no time.
WordPress LMS Plugin MasterStudy is the all-in-one tool for any eLearning business. Masterstudy WordPress LMS plugin can turn any WordPress website into a professional online platform with all the necessary eLearning & LMS features.
Masterstudy is the Best WordPress LMS Plugin, it has all the essential Learning Management System (LMS) features for managing courses, lessons, quizzes and educational content.
INTRODUCING THE BEST FREE WORDPRESS LMS PLUGIN – MASTERSTUDY
MasterStudy is the Best Free LMS WordPress plugin for online coaching, instructors, trainers, tutors, schools, colleges, marketplaces and any type of elearning websites.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Masterstudy LMS plugin for WordPress is targeted to:
- Single instructor (coach or tutor);
- Education institutions (learning centers, schools,universities);
- Marketplace (with online courses).
With Masterstudy you can easily create and sell online courses straight away – no technical skills required.
PRIVATE INSTRUCTORS (TUTOR, COACH)
The MasterStudy WordPress LMS plugin is an excellent tool for a single instructor, tutor or coach, who is in need of an online educational website. The plugin makes creating a website hassle-free and straightforward to build, customize, and manage a personal elearning website. The features include the ability to create brilliant interactive lessons. You can incorporate them with videos, graphs, images, slides, and more attachments. The course builder allows you to add lessons to the course, break them down into sections and deliver it to learners.
Manage not only your students, but check assessments, set grades, add prerequisite lessons and much more. In Masterstudy, everything is simple for teachers to add course materials, add/edit lessons, and communicate with students online. Extra features to support your students in their learning include message boards, providing a social-network type environment for students to get answers and help from the course creator. Comment systems within the lessons themselves will include the students who can ask specific questions and a private message system where they can interact with specific users. Students can be charged via two options: per course or per monthly/yearly subscription fee.
The Masterstudy Learning Management System (LMS) plugin allows you to create and run online courses like Udemy or Coursera while using WordPress. It is vital to choose the very best WordPress LMS plugin for your online learning website as it will provide essential end-to-end services. This WP LMS plugin will take care of handling subscriptions, grading quizzes, accepting payments, managing students and more. You also can create a certificate for your students, using the best Masterstudy certificate builder. There is a separate user profile system for both students and instructors. Within their profile, students can check course progress, continued paused lessons, check quiz scores, and purchase courses or membership plans.
HOW DO I USE IT?
CREATE A COURSE IN POWERFUL BUILDER
The MasterStudy WordPress LMS plugin simplified the process of course creation for you. You can create courses in a functional and beautifully designed course builder. The builder is divided into sections and steps, making it easy to navigate. After creating a course, you can add lessons, quizzes, and assignments. Additionally, you can enhance the course with special features such as the ability to customize the sequence of lessons or courses, preview a specific lesson, set up pricing for the course or subscription, FAQs, and more.
Easily create a course with details like a title, descriptions, curriculum, duration, price, skill level, and the number of active students. Add videos, attachments, teachers, and even course rewards. All of this is available in one course builder.
Unlimited Course management:
- Intuitive Course Builder
- Making Course Featured
- Course Preview
- Course Front end Description
- Course Curriculum
- Course Announcements
- Course FAQ section
- Course Review and Rating system
- Course Expiration
- Course Status for a period of time
- Course Categories
- Attachments For the Course
- Managing Course Progress
- Managing the Number of Enrolled Students
- Define Course Duration
- Define the Duration of Video Lessons
- Define the Number of Included Lessons
- Course Difficulty Level
- Students Management on the Back-end
- Manually Adding Students to the Course
- Detailed Progress of the Students
- Reset Student’s progress
After the course and sections are created, it’s time to add lessons. Here you can create four different types of lessons: text lessons, video lessons, online streams, and slideshow lessons. A further benefit here is that you can add in previously created content using a library of lessons and quizzes.
- Lesson Duration
- Lesson Preview (Lesson will be available to everyone)
- Lesson Frontend Description
- Video Lesson Type
- Discussion for Students With the Course Instructor
- Lessons Materials (any type of media)
A VARIETY OF VIDEO TYPES FOR ANY LESSON
Adding video has never been easier when conducting a lesson. MasterStudy LMS is fully compatible with Presto Player – a cutting-edge WordPress video player plugin. In sum, this would include 7 new video sources:
- External Link
- Embedded Video
- Presto Player
Add questions inside quizzes or add them from the preset questions library. From there, you can then type in the first question. There are eight question types to choose from – single choice, multi-choice, true or false, item match, image match, image choice, keywords, and fill the gap.
- Advanced Quiz Builder (Multiple Quiz Types)
- Quiz Styles
- Quiz Categories
- Quiz Duration
- Quiz Attempts
- Reduce Points on Resubmission
- Passing Grade
- Randomize Questions
- Displaying Correct Answers
- Quiz Frontend Description
MASTERSTUDY FREE PLUGIN FEATURES:
- Modern Design
- Powerful Course Builder
- Unlimited Courses and Lessons
- Course Preview
- Frontend Student Dashboard
- Teacher’s Profile
- Video lessons
- Multiple video sources (self-hosted, YouTube, Vimeo, Presto Player, HTML, Embeded, Shortcode)
- Separate Teacher profiles
- Lesson management
- Dynamic drag and drop certificate builder
- Advanced Quiz builder (Multiple quiz types)
- Earning & commission allocation
- Multiple withdrawal options
- Purchase history
- Styling options
- Course widget
- Teacher registration form
- Course review and rating system
- Q&A for students with the course teacher
- Video poster (trailer/teaser)
- Tracking course progress
- Course difficulty level
- Define course duration
- Course marketplace
- Add course requirements and instruction
- Quiz Timer
- Quiz Attempts
- Centralized monetization settings
- Spotlight mode
- RTL ready
- Page builder support
- Gutenberg compatible
- Content security
- Advanced analytics And more
You can learn more about our product from our website.
MASTERSTUDY PRO (PREMIUM) PLUGIN FEATURES:
- Certificate Builder – upload custom designed certificates for completed courses to students, or create a certificate using a drag & drop Certificate builder.
- Udemy Course Importer – import any courses from Udemy and earn affiliate commission on each sale.
- Prerequisites – define a certain set of courses/lessons that students need to complete before enrolling for a new one.
- Quizzes – add quizzes with diverse question types: single choice, item match, keywords, true or false, multi-choice, fill the gap, image matching, and image choice.
- Sequential Drip Content – organize a flow of your e-learning content step-by-step as a specific schedule or lesson progress.
- The Gradebook – view your class results and export it to csv and post to frontend.
- Lessons Live Streaming – the Live Stream lessons feature gives an opportunity for students to listen, see and follow the instructor as well as ask and get an answer immediately in Live mode.
- Group Courses – this feature is fully suitable in case you want to sell your courses to the companies and organizations. The group admin will have the opportunity to add and remove members of the group.
- Assignments – assignments allow students submitting essays or uploading files and conduct a comprehensive knowledge check. Instructors can also grade learners’ performance and leave notes.
- Point system – motivate your learners with a point system, award them for their achievements.
- Course Bundle – increase sales by selling bundles of course at one discount price.
- Email Template Manager – set up the convenient email system, create message templates for all possible notifications, like comments, password changes, orders, and much more. In addition, with the Pro Plus version, you will have another extra branding editor that will help you design the external looking of messages.
- Google Classroom – import your classes from Google Classroom account to your MasterStudy website and manage your work remotely.
- Zoom Conference – connect two powerful systems of MasterStudy and Zoom Video Conferencing and Interact with your students in real-time.
- Google Meet – link your lessons with Google Meet, and schedule online meetings with your students from anywhere in the world.
- SCORM – allows you to use different content authoring tools, such as Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline 2, to create courses and sell them with your LMS. Simply upload courses to the LMS.
- Statistics and Payouts – it is a strong management of sales with the statistics data which gives you the ability to analyze what courses are selling the least and improve overall income.
- Trial Courses – make the lesson of the course free and open to the public, so visitors of your websites could try it before enrolling.
- LMS Forms Editor – add, customize and manage the input fields on built-in forms such as Profile, Become Instructor request, Sign Up and so on.
- Media File Manager – upload, edit, delete your media files with a Masterstudy custom file manager.
- Online Testing – perform the quizzes, tests, and question sets directly on your pages for both logged in and visited audiences.
EMAIL TEMPLATE MANAGER AND BRANDING EDITOR (PRO ADDON)
Emails are one of the essential parts of communication and delivering information to the audience. For custom or automated emails, you have the option to design your own unique email template or notifications. Emails are divided into categories which include: Instructors, Lessons, Accounts, Enterprises, Orders, Courses, and Assignments. Which means you can fully customize emails for each e-learning role or method of education. Composing the message text for email is very easy using a number of available merge tags. Within each category, you can customize in-depth events with an exquisite email for students or for yourself/instructor.
The extra tool Email Branding Editor (Note: this editor is availalbe only in Pro Plus version) allows you to manipulate the appearance structure of your emails. By default, the editor has premade template, that you can adjust for your specific type of business. In the editor, you can change the brand (logo), email backgrounds, layout properties (email header, body of message, email footer), copyright text and much more. You are not limited to choosing an email template. If you want to make emails completely from scratch, you can accomplish this by embedding HTML code with exceptional text and design. The branding email editor will allow you to create high-quality, beautiful, and informative notifications for your entire audience.
List of events for sending emails:
- Send an email to admin when the instructor added the course
- Send an email to the instructor when the course published
- Become instructor offer
- Announcement from instructor (to the students)
- New lesson comment
- Account premoderation
- Register on site
- Password changed
- Enterprise request
- New group (community) invite
- New user credentials for enterprise group (community)
- New course available for enterprise group (community)
- New order (for admin)
- New order (for user)
- Course added to User (for admin)
- Course added to User (for user)
- New assignment (for instructor)
- Assignment status change (for student)
The Masterstudy LMS plugin is already translated to all popular languages. Avoid any inconvenience you or your customers may face by providing them with a localized experience: English, French, Turkish, German, Dutch, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and other languages.
Other UX features of Masterstudy LMS WordPress plugin:
- Side Profile Menu
- Instructor’s Public Profile
- Frontend Student and Instructor Dashboard
- Purchase History
- Courses Archive
- Flexible Courses Search
- Courses Filter
- Sorting Courses
- Courses Page Layout (Grid and List)
- Courses “Load more Type” (Buttons and Infinite Scrolling)
- Course Card Style
- Custom Image Size for Courses
- Lazy Load (Course cards)
- Courses Wishlist
FREE STARTER MASTERSTUDY WORDPRESS THEME
The Starter theme is a completely free full-equipped theme with ready-to-use pages, widgets and blocks that are designed specifically to make it convenient for the user to build or style any page of their choosing.
You will get a completed page with a header, footer, and body content. All demo images and banners will also be provided. You will only have to change them to your brand images and replace the text accordingly. This way you can concentrate more on creating online education content (courses, lessons, quizzes).
Masterstudy LMS Starter theme is compatible with the Elementor page builder. With this builder, you can easily build and customize entire pages with drag-and-drop canvas. For selling the courses, another renowned plugin will be installed during the demo import process – WooCommerce.
Free LMS Starter WordPress theme features:
- Completely free and available inside the plugin bundle immediately after activation;
- One-click demo import;
- Integration with Elementor;
- Integration with WooCommerce;
- Integration with Paid Membership Pro to create subscriptions;
- Integration with H5P;
- Mobile responsive;
- High speed and performance;
- Multi-payment methods (Stripe, PayPal & WooCommerce);
- Dedicated number of LMS Elementor widgets.
PREMIUM MASTERSTUDY WORDPRESS THEME
Alongside the LMS plugin, our team here at StylemixThemes, has also developed a full Premium Education WordPress Theme that further extends your site’s capabilities. This is available at a cost that you can buy at MasterStudy WordPress theme or on the Themeforest marketplace.
The theme, which provides more creative control over the website, includes additional premium LMS plugins as part of the bundle, free lifetime updates, 24/7 support, extra features (available in Pro version of Masterstudy WordPress LMS plugin), and ready-to-use demos.
In terms of the ready to use demos, there are 10+ unique designs to suit your taste and purpose. You can simply select the one you like and change it any time that you want.
Overall, the MasterStudy WordPress LMS plugin offers a competitive solution to the issue of adapting your website for online education. The variety of tools and features available support every aspect of elearning business, and the creatively designed content is simple yet eye-catching.
MasterStudy LMS for WordPress allows you to use a reliable eCommerce system with tons of beneficial options. It brings the ability to create LMS course products, set up a store, apply coupons and discounts, manage bundles.
WooCommerce and MasterStudy LMS bring you a complete engine for running an eCommerce platform on your LMS website which allows you to:
– Take full control over the checkout experience
– Customize the My Account area for your customers
– Sell courses as well as physical products
– Offer coupons & discounts
– Use a payment gateway other than Stripe, PayPal
Flexible pricing and payment options are available with PayPal integration, which is included in the WordPress LMS WordPress plugin for free. Monthly or annual subscription plans are also possible alongside a one-time payment. Manage withdrawals easily by predefining the money amount that needs to be paid out for instructors. The withdrawal method for PayPal is already included in the Masterstudy WordPress LMS plugin bundle as well.
Earn with MasterStudy LMS
– Course Marketplace
– Free and Paid Courses
– Payment Methods Including PayPal and Stripe
– Customizable Course and Membership Enrollment
– Currency Settings
– Built-in Checkout
– Guest Checkout
DESIGN OPTIONS WITH SHORTCODES FOR MASTERSTUDY WORDPRESS LMS PLUGIN
MasterStudy offers you the originally developed educational modules with shortcodes. You can insert shortcodes into any page using a WordPress text editor. Plus to this, the LMS shortcodes can be used through Elementor Widgets and WPBakery Page Builder, or the Classic Editor.
WordPress LMS Plugin’s Shortcodes enable such popular elements as:
– Search box — enables the display of a search field, integrating a smart search engine into your website.
– Course carousel — shows the courses carousel, with sorting options and categories.
– Courses categories — shows the courses categories, allowing you to set the display style.
– Courses grid — shows the courses grid, where you can fully adjust the display.
– Featured Teacher — allows you to display the featured teacher, supporting the profile with teacher bio and image.
– Instructors carousel — shows the instructor carousel, the module is supplied with multiple settings to let you control the overall display of the carousel.
– Recent Courses — shows the section with recently added courses.
– Single Course Carousel — show the carousel with a single course, with very convenient navigation.
The next design modules are available only in the PRO version of MasterStudy WordPress LMS Plugin:
– Course Bundles — enables the option of course bundles, so you could put your courses in custom packages available to anyone you choose.
– Google Classroom Grid view — enables the grid view of Google Classrooms.
– Certificate checker — enables the certification checker for certificate verification.
Numerous modules have their own set of parameters and variables, allowing for more customization in all areas!
DEMO COURSE IMPORT
Import Demo Courses in just one click. Import courses, lessons, and questions from the demo template to use them on your website. You can use the premade structure and update the content to save time and speed up the work.
MasterStudy Free LMS Plugin for WordPress includes:
- Intuitive Starter Theme (Elementor Compatible)
- LMS Wizard – Quick and Easy Plugin Setup
- Centralized Control System
- Course Builder (Course, Lessons, Quizzes, Questions, etc.)
- Modern UX/UI Design
- Email Notifications
- Email Confirmation
- One-click Demo Import Courses, Lessons, Quizzes
- General Styling options
- Different LMS User Roles
- User and Instructor Registration Form
- Password Management
- Instructor Registration Management
- Instructor Pre-moderation Management
- Import/Export of LMS settings