Elementor Shortcode Builder Addon allows you to freely customize your shortcodes and place them wherever you want on your website. This amazing addon can help you design the perfect website with only a few clicks.
It enables you to create shortcodes in Elementor Live Editor. Adding this widget to your pages allows previewing the events and placing the shortcodes in pages like a cakewalk.
Shortcode builder is a great choice for you if:
1) You want to design your own shortcodes
2) Speed is your first priority
- This is a solution to speed up creating shortcodes in the front end.
- Using this addon, you can simply create your Shortcodes in the front-end and use them instantly.
You can learn how to set it up in the following article: https://webnus.net/dox/modern-events-calendar/making-advanced-shortcodes-in-modern-event-calendar/. It will certainly improve your speed in creating shortcodes.
Using MEC Shortcode Builder has two prerequisites:
- First, Elementor Page Builder,
- And second, you should have the latest version of the Modern Events Calendar installed.
It is also very easy to use. After activating the plugin you’ll need to simply create a new page and enter the Elementor Page Builder. Therefore, just click on “Edit with Elementor” so that the Page Builder is ready to use.
Note: Shortcode Builder Addon works with MEC version 4.2.3 and higher.
Elementor Shortcode Builder Addon Settings:
Make sure to enable this option in Elementor > Settings > General
Create a new page. Now, you can visually add the Shortcode to the desired section.
You can see the customization options below:
Customize the shortcode.
And save it as a template.
Then you can use it on any page.
The shortcode template will be added with all customizations.