Paid Member Subscriptions is the #1 WordPress membership plugin focused on growing recurring revenue.
Increase conversions and generate subscription revenue with a feature-packed membership solution. It lets you accept recurring payments, register and manage new members, create subscription plans and restrict access to premium content.
Paid Member Subscriptions is designed to help you kickstart your subscription business in just a few minutes and begin generating income as quickly as possible.
Integrates with WooCommerce, allowing you to restrict product viewing and purchasing to members-only as well, offer special discounted product price based on subscription plans as well as allow your customers to purchase subscription plans through the WooCommerce Checkout.
You can also use it to setup an Elementor membership site fast and easy.
OPTIMIZE MEMBERSHIP MONETIZATION AND BOOST YOUR REVENUE
Offer premium access and exclusive benefits for members, establishing a thriving paid community that generates income through membership fees or subscription plans. This is ideal for:
* Paid Membership Services
* Online Courses
* Online Coaching
* Online Consultancy Services
AUTOMATE REVENUE STREAMS WITH OUR PROVEN MEMBERSHIP TOOLS
Keep your focus on content creation while Paid Member Subscriptions takes care of consistently generating revenue for you through its automated recurring revenue model. This is ideal for:
* Content restriction on blogs, news sites, and content hubs
* Members-only content subscriptions
* Private WooCommerce Stores
* Members-Only WooCommerce Stores
BUILD AND GROW YOUR COMMUNITY WHILE ALSO MONETIZING IT
Communities are all about collaboration. By giving members the opportunity to gain exposure, promote their services or create networking opportunities, you’re building a valuable community that people are willing to pay to be a part of. This is ideal for:
* Business Directories
* Member Directories
* Online Associations and Clubs
* Online Communities
SHORTCODES & BLOCKS FOR MEMBER REGISTRATION, LOGIN, CONTENT RESTRICTION AND MANAGING MEMBERSHIP PLANS
You can use one of the following shortcodes or available blocks to get started:
- [pms-register] – adds a front-end user registration form where users can purchase a membership level
- [pms-login] – create a front-end member login form
- [pms-restrict subscription_plans=”9,10″] Special content for members subscribed to the subscription plans that have the ID 9 and 10! [/pms-restrict] – to restrict content based on subscription plans or logged in status
- [pms-account] – setup a WordPress members area where members can easily edit their account information and manage their subscription plan(s)
- [pms-payment-history] – adds a front-end table with the member’s payment history
- [pms-recover-password] – adds a recover password password form, that enables users to reset their password if needed
You’ll find it really simple to restrict entire posts, pages or custom post types or just portions of them.
Restrict Content offers you options to:
- display content based on logged in status
- show content to members only, setup private pages for subscribers
- partial content display by using the [pms-restrict][/pms-restrict] shortcode
- display another template for restricted posts
- restrict Gutenberg blocks
Integrates with Elementor page builder allowing you to restrict content for Elementor sections and widgets based on logged in status or subscription plans, by using the visual interface.
Accept PayPal or direct credit card payments from your subscribers. You can keep track of all member payments, payment statuses and purchased subscription plans. Access to detailed payment logs.
Ability to accept recurring payments through the PayPal Standard or Stripe payment gateways. The recurring setting can be forced or you can let the user choose whether he wants to subscribe for a recurring subscription or not.
HIERARCHICAL SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
You can create an unlimited number of hierarchical subscription plans (eg: Free, Silver, Gold). Each new user can choose a membership plan (subscription) during the registration process.
Existing users can purchase a subscription plan from a page with the [pms-subscriptions] shortcode.
Members can upgrade their subscription plan from the [pms-account] page, the same page also allows the member to Renew, Cancel or Abandon his subscription.
Subscription plans can offer free and/or paid memberships on your website.
Create an unlimited number of discount codes and offer percentage or flat rate based discounts for your memberships.
Have an overview of all your members and their subscription plans. Easily add/remove members or edit their subscription details.
MEMBERSHIP EMAILS AND MESSAGES
Customize default member emails and setup member messages sent/displayed on certain user actions.
Admin emails can also be customized.
FREE TRIAL AND SIGN-UP FEES
You can configure your subscription to have a free trial period and a sign-up fee, allowing you to have more control on your subscription setup. Click to view which payment gateways support this feature.
REPORTS AND EXPORTS
Whether you prefer to maintain your own records of your members’ database, do custom reports , or you simply need to import records into another service or application, such as MailChimp or Excel, you can do that with Paid Member Subscriptions. Export all member records to a CSV at anytime.
Payment history can be exported to a CSV file, letting you then import the payment data into Excel, QuickBooks, or other accounting software that can process a CSV file.
Paid Member Subscriptions integrates beautifully with WooCommerce, allowing you to do the following out of the box:
- Create a Members-only Store – restrict access to the Shop page to members-only
- Restrict Product Viewing and Purchasing – control who can see or purchase a WooCommerce product based on logged in status and subscription plan. Easily create members-only products.
- Offer discounted product prices to members – offer special product prices to members based on their active subscription. Set membership discounts per product or subscription plan.
- Sell subscription plans as products – associate products with Subscription Plans to offer customers a membership with a product purchase or allow customers to purchase Paid Member Subscriptions plans using the WooCommerce Checkout
- automatically log users in
- hide admin bar
- prevent account sharing
- redirect default WordPress pages
- setup a WordPress members area
Paid Member Subscriptions has a range of premium Add-ons that allow you to extend the power of the membership plugin:
Basic Add-ons (available in the Agency, PRO or Basic versions)
- bbPress – integrate Paid Member Subscriptions with the popular forums plugin, bbPress, to restrict your forums and topics.
- Global Content Restriction – add global content restriction rules to subscription plans, based on post type, taxonomy and terms
- Email Reminders – create multiple automated email reminders that are sent to members before or after certain events take place (subscription expires, subscription activated etc.)
- Navigation Menu Filtering – dynamically display menu items based on logged-in status as well as selected subscription plans
- Fixed Period Membership – create subscriptions plans that end at a specific date, no matter when a member subscribes to it.
- Pay What You Want – accept donations and let subscribers pay what they want when purchasing a subscription plan
Pro Add-ons (available in the Agency & PRO versions only)
- Pro Rate – Pro-rate subscription plan Upgrades and Downgrades, offering users a discount based on the remaining time for the current subscription
- Tax & EU VAT – collect tax or vat from your users depending on their location, with full control over tax rates and who to charge
- Group Memberships – sell group subscriptions to your users
- PayPal Express – accept one-time or recurring payments through PayPal Express Checkout
- Stripe Gateway – accept credit card payments, both one-time and recurring, directly on your website via Stripe
- Content Dripping – create schedules for your content, making posts or categories available for your members only after a certain time has passed since they signed up for a subscription plan
- Multiple Subscriptions per User – setup multiple subscription level groups (e.g. Physics, Math) and allow members to sign up for more than one subscription plan, one per group (e.g. Physics Beginner and Math Advanced)
- Invoices – both you and your members will be able to download PDF invoices for each payment that has been completed
THE ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIP BUNDLE
Combine user registration, memberships, and recurring revenue in one powerful plugin bundle called the Ultimate Membership Bundle.
Get access to both Paid Member Subscriptions Pro and our all in one user management plugin, Profile Builder Pro. These two plugins are designed to work perfectly together, offering you a powerful toolkit for managing and expanding your user base while generating revenue through paid memberships and recurring revenue.
PAID MEMBER SUBSCRIPTIONS IN YOUR LANGUAGE
We’re focusing on translating Paid Member Subscriptions in as many languages as we can. So far, the translations for 10 languages are almost complete, but we still need help on a lot of other languages, so please join us at translate.wordpress.org
You will be able to download all the available language packs as well as help us translate Paid Member Subscriptions in your language.
For more information please visit our documentation page