Accept credit card payments via Clover directly on your site. · Legacy gateways – available but no longer supported by Fiserv / First Data
Let your customers easily and seamlessly check out on your site with Clover. Capture more sales and reduce cart abandonment by taking advantage of card tokenization, allowing customers to securely and safely save their cards for a seamless future checkout. Benefit from tons of great features like enhanced checkout forms, Subscriptions support, authorization / capture, and more!
You can now opt to show detailed decline messages to your customers, no more “an error occurred” error messages!
This Clover / Payeezy plugin supports two gateway modes:
- Clover Gateway: Accept credit card payments via Clover directly on your site.
- Legacy gateways – available but no longer supported by Fiserv / First Data:
- Payeezy Gateway: Payeezy Gateway (formerly GGe4), lets you accept credit card payments via First Data directly on your site, and supports TransArmor tokenization.
- Payeezy Payment.js (API): Payeezy Gateway merchants can upgrade to Payeezy (ask your First Data rep!) to take advantage of the Payment.js library while maintaining the features they love. Payment.js supports all features of Payeezy Gateway, but it also tokenizes card information client-side before sending it away from your site for increased security and reduced PCI compliance burden.
- Accept all Major Credit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Uses an enhanced payment form with retina icons that automatically detects and formats card type
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Process automatic refunds from within WooCommerce
- Capture charges for pre-authorized transactions directly from within WooCommerce
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them
- Void pre-authorized transactions to cancel orders from within WooCommerce
- Full Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Full Support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout to help customers complete transactions
- Legacy Payeezy API (Payment.js) / Payeezy Gateway / Global Gateway support
Seamless, simple checkout
Using the Clover extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a slick checkout process for the user with maximum customizability.
Securely save customer credit cards
Customers can easily and securely save multiple credit cards to their account for faster checkout. Payment data is stored on Clover’s secure servers, so your responsibility for PCI compliance is significantly reduced. Customers can then select a saved card to pay for future orders.
There’s no limit to the number of cards a customer can store on their account! Customers can also add new methods or remove payment methods from the My Account page.
Capture charges within WooCommerce
Some merchants choose to set the payment gateway to only authorize charges rather than authorize & capture them. However, this requires the merchant to then log into the payment gateway admin to capture charges. You can optionally capture previously authorized transactions directly from the WooCommerce Edit Order screen rather than logging into your Clover control panel to do so. Simply edit the order, select the “Capture Charge” action, and charges will be captured through Clover
You can even capture charges in bulk for multiple orders!
Support for automatic refunds
Shop employees can process refunds for an order paid for with Clover directly from within WooCommerce — no more logging into your Clover account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by creating refunds from the “Edit Order” screen and sending the transaction automatically to Clover by clicking “Refund via Credit Card”.
Full support for Subscriptions and Pre-Orders
Clover is an ideal gateway for WooCommerce Subscriptions, offering support for all of Subscriptions features – subscription date changes, payment date changes, and more. The gateway also fully supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders, so you can take customers’ payment information upfront and then automatically charge their payment method once the pre-order is released.