Two checkout options, WooCommerce card form (SSL Certificate required) or … SagePay Direct CC form to a template file. Version 5.10.0
Why choose Opayo by Elavon?
- Competitive & Transparent Pricing
- Next day or same day funding (Same day if you batch before 11am.)
- Improve your cash flow with choice of net/gross settlement
- Advanced reporting for data insights. Access your account anytime, anywhere
- Global, multi-currency payment
- 24/7/365 customer service
- Market-leading chargeback protection & 3DS2 compliant solution
- Dedicated support – full support from on-boarding to go live and beyond
- 6x winner of World’s Most Ethical Company
- Our high-capacity systems will keep you open for business 24/7
- Straight forward pricing & hassle-free on-boarding process
- Simplified process to become PCI compliant
- Smooth integration steps
- Supporting all major payment types
Sit back and start taking payments online with the UK’s number 1 payments solution!
Three great payment gateways. That can easily be integrated into your web site. Enable one or all!
Easily integrated into your web site.
Option 1: Opayo Form A simple encrypted form submission post from your website to the Opayo systems, the shopper is transferred to a payment page for the card details to be securely captured. Because Opayo handles the payment process for you, the PCI requirements are simplified and an SSL certificate is not required, although it is recommended. After the customer completes the payment, the order is confirmed and the user is taken to the ‘Thank You’ page on your site.
Option 2: Opayo Direct Uses the WooCommerce credit card form, your customer stays on your site for the complete checkout process. An SSL certificate is required. Tokens are supported, allowing your customers to save their card information for faster checkout. Opayo Direct includes support for Pre-Orders and Subscriptions.
Option 3: Opayo Pi Pi can use the WooCommerce credit card form (SSL certificate required) or the Opayo dropin checkout form which simplifies your PCI requirements and an SSL certificate is not required, although it is recommended. Tokens are supported, allowing your customers to save their card information for faster checkout. Opayo Pi includes support for Pre-Orders and Subscriptions.
Customers will be given to option to pay using Opayo
Choose the gateway that’s right for you: