- Quickly create locations & display it on maps.
- Display already created custom post types easily on maps with all custom fields information. Display post information e.g title, content, excerpt, featured image, categories, tags, custom fields or custom taxonomies in infowindow. You just need to use placeholders to display these data.
- Display posts listing below the map and show posts information in the listing. You can customize html easily to integrate your own design.
- Display listings below map in grid or list format. Visitor can switch format at front-end.
- Fully responsive maps for device of all screen sizes.
- Easily create marker categories to display maps with different beautiful marker icons.
- Multiple designs for infowindow. All designs are responsive.
- Multiple designs for listing. All designs are responsive.
- Controls for customizing UI for infowindow and listing.
- You can use Advanced Custom Fields plugin to assign locations on map as well.
- Assign center latitude and longitude to the map. By default, center location is automatically calculated based on locations assigned to the map.
- Center the map based on visitor’s current location.
- Display a circle around the center location to highlight center location. Set property of the circle.
- Listing below map can be searched easily. Listing results are automatically paginated.
- Show/Hide Zoom Control, Full Screen Control, Map Type Control, and decide the position of the controls over the map.
- Add any number of information in location or marker details and display them in an info window easily. e.g fax, phone, email, website, etc.
- Import unlimited location data from CSV. You can import any number of fields in the location. Assign categories to your location using csv.
- Assign multiple categories to a location and allow visitors to filter by categories.
- A complete listing module to filter, sort, print and advanced search box to filter posts or locations by zip, address, city, country, post tile or location title and categories.
- URL filters – Filters map entries by passing certain url args in url.
- Search posts or locations nearby within certain radius. Customize radius settings in the backend.
- Filter locations/markers by category on the map. Ability to filters by multiple categories at once.
- Sort listing by title, address or category in both ascending and descending order.
- Create sample leaflet map easily to get started.
- Placeholders to modify location listing data without any programming.
- Enable or disable search form, category filter, sorting options in the backend.
- Listing module is pagination supported. You can decide # of posts or locations per page using backend setting.
- Ability to use External Database or Sources to add markers on Maps using new filter wpomp_marker_source.
- Add multiple Google maps on a page. Each map will have own properties.
- A cross browser compatible plugin. Fully tested on IE8, IE9, IE10 and all other major browsers.
- Multilingual Supported using .po files.
- Multisite Enabled and ability to activate it network wide.
- Build with latest WordPress coding standards.
- Redirect to a URL or display infowindow message on marker click of both post title or location title in infowindow.
- Fix - Maps were not showing the issue fixed.
- Bugs fixes due to broken image tags.
- New - Faster map page load time by doing code optimization.
- Fix - Alert message was removed.