The reliable Authorize.net payment gateway is a convenient addition to your e-commerce site, offering a payment solution for credit card owners.
A comprehensive and secure payment gateway integrated into your website: customers feel secure and loyalty gets improved
Research proves that the more payment methods are available on your website, the more website’s reliability is improved. Offering a payment gateway so popular and easy to integrate, such as Authorize.net, is a warranty for users in terms of reliability and accessibility. It becomes a reason to make them feel comfortable on your website and loyalize them more and more.
Authorize.net is a payment gateway that grants you fast, reliable, and secure transmission of transaction data. It is very popular and is used successfully by many, and this contributes to build consumer confidence.
A website that offers secure and known payment methods appears reliable and encourages customers to make purchases because they know there are no risks. Users will be able to experience all the advantages derived from the possibility of paying via credit card, they are more relaxed when they buy and this highly increases the possibility they become recurring customers.
YITH WooCommerce Authorize.net integrates this payment gateway to your themes, without you to get stressed for the difficult task of connecting a website to the payment processing networks.
The Authorize.net service is available in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia.
- Enable “Authorize.net” payment method in your shop
- Allow payments through authorize.net by redirecting users to their site
- Customize the frontend view using labels, descriptions and credit card logos
- Choose between authorizing transactions and capture immediately or later
- Users can pay with credit card directly in your shop
- E-check payments allowed
- Send itemized requests to the server (products purchased are listed, one per line, like order details in the invoice)
- Manage payment methods for stored users so that they can use them again for the next orders
- Allow your users to manage their payment methods, to delete them and to set one as default